McLaren focuses on attracting and developing the best professionals in the industry in order for us to continue to, not only meet our customers’ expectations, but to exceed them. This is achieved by a culture of continuous improvement where success is recognized and rewarded.
As a result of our continued growth, we are able to offer our staff an enviable portfolio of projects to work on providing the scope for personal progression and the opportunity to succeed.
We are always looking for the highest calibre of professionals at all levels in site management, commercial, design, site engineering, estimating and planning roles. We welcome staff who are new to the construction industry, either post-graduates, or those who are already studying an industry related qualification, where at McLaren, they can develop their skills across a wide range of projects and sectors.
We offer a competitive salary package and a full range of benefits. We are committed to on-going training, which includes mentoring where appropriate to assist you as far as possible in reaching your full potential with the McLaren Construction Group.
We are a RICS approved employer and are training partners with the CIOB and actively support those staff wishing to gain Chartership.
If you are interested in being part of our success, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an important notice on fraudulent communications that have been made to members of the public which are purported to be on behalf of companies within McLaren Group.
It has come to our attention that McLaren's name is being used in recruitment scams. Individuals have been sent emails from various addresses, including email@example.com
, supposedly offering career opportunities at McLaren and asking individuals to complete an "Interview Application Form" on which candidates provide personal details which will then be kept on file. They may also solicit the transfer of significant sums of money to pay for work permits, insurance policies, etc. Such scams are fraudulent and are intended to defraud or obtain personal information from the victims.
Please be advised that these emails and application forms are fraudulent and are not connected with McLaren in any way. If you come across a job advertisement or receive an unsolicited recruitment email from the above email address, you should disregard this and inform us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
and sending the suspicious email as an attachment, so that we can take the appropriate action.
You can also report the fraud directly via the following website which is run by the National Fraud Authority and City of London Police:
Any email addresses that do not end in "mclarengroup.com" or "mclarenconstruction.com" or "mclarenconstruction.co.uk" or "mclarenproperty.com" or "mclarenfurniture.com" should be disregarded immediately.
Features which are common to these fraudulent communications are as follows:
- You may be asked to complete an application form (with the McLaren logo in the corner) which asks for personal details. Early requests for personal information such as address, date of birth, CV, passport details etc. are common in recruitment fraud.
- At some stage you will be asked to provide bank details or to send over money to cover costs such as immigration documents or visas. There may be an offer from scammers to pay a large percentage of the fees that they claim are required, with you paying the balance, in order to try and make the offer more attractive.
- The emails will often be sent from a Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo account.
- They may also give a telephone number beginning with +44(0)7, rather than having an official company telephone number.
- The use of English is poor.
- Sense of urgency in responding.
- We strongly recommend that you do not respond to
unsolicited business propositions and/ or offers from people with whom you are
- Do not disclose your personal or financial
details to anyone you do not know.
- Do not provide any bank details or send any
money. Please note that McLaren (nor any of the organisations that recruit on
our behalf) never asks you for any money or to make any sort of payment at any
point in the recruitment process.