Personal Assistant to Financial Director
10 January, 2019
London, United Kingdom
Our Financial Director requires a Personal Assistant to support and mange his day to day work life.
The position is based at the Curzon Street office where our FD works 90% of the time. Day to day you will diary and inbox manage, make a daily plan outlining daily meetings and appointments and provide any necessary documentation and information. Diary flagging, booking and approving holiday and creating structure charts are all the sorts of duties that you will be tasked with. You will get involved with planning corporate events such as MIPIM and potentially office outings. You will be dealing with highly sensitive financial and operational information therefore 100% discretion must be adhered to. Occasionally you may be asked to cover the reception desk on a lunchtime.
- Workload prioritising, time planning and management skills are essential.
- You must be client facing and have good relationship making skills as you will often be the first port of call for stakeholders, clients and customers.
- Professionalism, politeness, being highly trustworthy, confidentiality and a good understanding of information sensitivity are key personality attributes.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Previous Personal Assistant experience is essential to apply for this vacancy.
- Experience in any industry is welcomed.
- Previous experience dealing with senior clients.
- Solid background of commitment to previous employers.