Customer Care Coordinator
March 16th, 2020
London, United Kingdom
Based in our Chiswell Street office working with the customer care team, this position is customer centric, resolving defects issues for our Major Projects business unit division. You will be working on 1-2 of our high-profile schemes, liaising with a variety of internal and external clients from Site Manager to Director level.
About the position...
- Working closely with key stakeholders to provide a high-quality service to our customers, safely, professionally and within agreed timescales.
- Working with Project Managers, Construction Managers & Finishing Foremen to ensure snagging and defects found are closed in time and ahead of client inspections.
- Identify early trends and share these at project level for early completion and ongoing continuous improvement
- Ascertain underlying causes of faults and reasons for construction defects and liaise with the project team for resolution
- Put together all handover documentation – appliance manuals / warranties, estate manager contacts, user guides etc.
- Agree handover documentation requirements with Customer Care Director/ Project Team, creating, leading and delivering
- Support the production of the training and familiarisation agenda, ensuring all customer facing elements are undertaken and delivered appropriately.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with all customers, managing customers’ expectations appropriately
- Achieving a high level of customer satisfaction from our customers at all times.
Experience and Skills...
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Communication (written / verbal) and organisational skills
- Lateral and forward thinking
- Working under pressure and to be able to juggle several responsibilities at any one time
- Self-motivated and an ability to use own initiative
- Team player who works well independently but also works great with a team to complete team goals.
- Adaptability to be able to think on your feet while working to satisfy customers and simultaneously
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a ‘maintenance of facilities’ role
- Experience in delivering front line customer care and service delivery
- Ideally, experience with post completion contract defects management
In return we offer an environment where learning, personal development and opportunities are provided, and supported, coupled with a great team working environment. You will receive 25 days holiday per annum, pension, medical cover, life assurance, discounted gym membership and much more! If you have the skills, experience and passion for customer service, then apply today!