Estate/Facilities Manager | Essex
25 October, 2018
Mayland, United Kingdom
Job Description – Estate Manager – Essex
- The role will include the planned and reactive maintenance of a range of properties, including some circa 19th century cottages, a new build 10 bed luxury home, some 3 & 4 bed semi-detached properties and an assortment of other outbuildings.As the Estate Manager, your duties will include:
- Developing an understanding of all the operating systems within the main house to include, mechanical and electrical, security, audio visual and the house management system.
- Liaise with regular sub-contractors to organise management and repairs.
- Surveying all properties and buildings to identify projects and snagging works
- Sourcing quotes for works
- Making recommendations for necessary tasks
- Reporting to owners on progress made
- Liaising with management and house staff.
- Managing expenditure and maintenance budget
- Oversee new building project
The successful candidate will report to the existing Senior Estate Manager and the Owners of the property and have at least 15 years’ experience within the building industry.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply now or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org .