Personal Assistant to Group General Council and Property Development Directors
10 January, 2019
London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support four of our senior staff across Property and Group.
The position is based at the Curzon Street office and reports directly into the above directors with support from the PA to the CEO of McLaren Property. Day to day you will be tasked with diary and inbox management, organising meetings and appointments, day mapping and scheduling, providing any necessary documentation and information, booking and approving holiday, organising and booking travel and creating structure charts. You will get involved with planning corporate events such as MIPIM and potentially office outings. You will be dealing with highly sensitive company information therefore 100% discretion must be adhered to. Occasionally you may be asked to cover the reception desk on a lunchtime.
- Excellent administration and computer literacy skills.
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential.
- A polite, professional attitude with high attention to detail.
- Proactive and happy to take instruction.
- Confidentiality and a good understanding of information sensitivity.
- Workload prioritising, time planning, multitasking and management skills are essential.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Previous Personal Assistant experience is essential to apply for this vacancy.
- Experience in working in a corporate environment such as construction or legal is ideal.
- Experience in looking after more than one diary at a time would be beneficial.
- Previous experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Solid background of commitment to previous employers.